Sunday 1 February 2015

Free Pdf 'Hearts and Roses' card tutorial

Free Pdf tutorial available of 'Hearts and Roses' card

Just in time for you to make for valentines, or simply for that special person in your life.

To get your free Pdf version of this tutorial, just follow me on 'networkedblogs', 'join this site' or 'google + followers' on this page.

When you have done that you can email me on yorkrosecards@gmail.com with the comment:
'Please send me my free Pdf downloadable tutorial of Hearts and Roses card'

I will send you the tutorial. It is much easier to have it sitting by your side whilst you work instead of having to keep your computer on.

You can post your versions to www.facebook.com/yorkrosecards, or email them to me. I'd love to see what you create.

Enjoy.

Creative Director
York Rose Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment