Thursday 8 January 2015

Cream Explosion box


Cream explosion box
Update: 

I've been asked by so many people/crafters what dies and embossing folder I used. Well here's the list:
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities : Decorative labels One S4-379
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities:  Anemone flower topper S5-067
  • Couture creations embossing folder:  Twiggy Christmas 5 x 7
  • I used a leaves die (I'm not sure which but there's lot's about)








Hello, this is my first post on my new blog
So I thought I'd show you a sample of my work.
I'll be using this blog to showcase lot's of ideas that you may get inspiration from.
I'll be showing you how to make lots of gorgeous cards, gifts and much more.

Here is an explosion box I made recently.

I used one colour - Cream card stock,
but I think the embossing and embellishments give it a touch of class.









No comments:

Post a Comment