Sunday 8 March 2015

Heartfelt Creations - Album - Classic Sunflower Collection



Heartfelt Creations  
New Album Design using 
Classic Sunflower Collection

I've called my album 

'If Friends were flowers'

Here's a new Album I've designed using Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Collection.

I've made it for a friends birthday.


I've added some of my own embellishments throughout the album, I think they compliment the collection.

Inside pages below.



To make this album I used Accucut dies and a cinch. 

The pages are to inspire you with your album designs.



Pages 1 & 2






Pages 3 & 4



Butterflies




Pages 4 & 5




Pages 6 & 7





Pages 8 & 9 


Photo tags and mats





Pages 10 & 11 






Pages 13 & 14

Lot's of Photo mats




Back cover



Another inspirational post by:
Creative Director
York Rose Designs


Don't forget, for all of you who are following me on 'networked blogs' email me on yorkrosecards@gmail.com for your FREE PDF tutorials. Just write
"Please send me the PDF version of......." Or you can request all that I've done so far.

To follow me and get these tutorials, click on the blue icon
 Follow this blog on network blogs and then email as above.

Please allow 48
hours for delivery.

The design work, text and photographs on this site belong to © York Rose Cards. This information is shared to inspire you. All content on this site is not to be used for commercial purposes without permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment